Wednesday, May 21, 2008

From hell's heart

Astute readers will note that I haven't said anything about Hillary Clinton's campaign lately. That's because nothing has changed. I am still confident that she will be the nominee. I believe her argument that people should vote for her because the other guy is a nigger, if not a sand nigger, is one that resonates among Democrats and the American people as a whole. I believe that argument will eventually carry the day. And I'm still confident that even if her Klan state strategy fails at the Democratic convention, she will take it to the Supreme Court and the final tally that gives her the nomination will be 5 to 4. And I still predict that Joe Lieberman will be her running mate, and John McCain's as well.

You may think I'm way too cynical, and you may be right, but based on the last 10 years, I think it's difficult to argue that chuckling's humble predictions are beyond the realm of possibility. You would do well to convincingly argue that they do not simply represent the logical progression.