Saturday, May 24, 2008

You thought I was kidding?

No, really. There is simply no way one can be too cynical about our politics. While I have long envisioned scenarios in which Hillary would become the nominee, it truly did not occur to me that she would call for Barak Obama's assassination.

This follows on the heels of Mike Huckabee musing wistfully about the skinny black guy getting his what for. In s'allah, eh Mike?

I now predict that if John McCain snags Lieberman as his vice-presidential candidate before Hillary, then Hillary will choose Huckabee as her running mate. They make quite a pair. Together, I think they could really transform American politics. No more tawdry attack ads and petty character assassinations for those two. They would just shoot any motherfuckers that get in their way.