Saturday, June 03, 2006

Some Watery Tart


Some Watery Tart has a very nice little blog.

Yes, I am graduating from college next week. And NO, I do not know what I'm "going to do next." But that question, while well-intentioned, is, umm, getting kind of annoying, and a bout of stress-induced rage is nigh. So if "what I do next" is something like


1) overturn city bus, set on fire
2) storm post office, set on fire
3) photocopy excerpts from 1984, distribute about San Diego in haphazard fashion
4) lose cool at Starbucks, throw flavored milk at yuppies,

please don't hate; appreciate. I'm an English major. We have endless passion and ethereal dreams.

And we fucking like it that way.

And people think San Diego is laid back? Anyway, she has a nice mix of homey stuff and Bush bashing and it is consistently well-written, which is surprising for an English major.