Monday, May 29, 2006

Summer 2006: First Draft


Here are the first drafts of the first batch of this summer’s Coney Island photos. They are for the most part just tourist photos, but Coney Island is an interesting place and there are a lot of different ways of looking at it.

Please let me know how the slideshow works. The rate that the slides turn over depends on your connection. So if you don’t like it, click Stop and go through them one-at-a-time with the arrows. Also, I’ve been including little soundtracks lately. Let me know if that works, what you think of it, etc. The photos are pretty dark on a Mac, so I expect that some of them may be too dark on a pc.

If you have dial-up (like me), it will definitely take awhile to load. I suggest putting the window in the background for awhile and coming back to it, or going out for a cup of coffee, anything that takes about twenty minutes.