Friday, June 02, 2006

Life is over at 18

Here we get a taste of student anxiety over test results and the move from high school into college or the workaday world -- not an uncommon topic on the internets.

hola life.....most of my reuslts are out...i have fared not too bad...but not too gud....(excpt for my board marks)...i have a chance in geting in a good coll but outside chn...and guess wat ...my parents r not willing to send me....puleeeeezzzzzz gimme a break god....after slogging for years and years together i deserve a break....but u did gimme a break ...not the kinda break i wanted...but da break wich has screeched into my life..and caused retardation(in my career graph) and friction(at home)...they want me to get into a local coll here....its not like they are bad...but i feel i deserve sumthing better ,atleast after all the harwork i ve put in....they say its jus the beginning of the struggle and there is light at the end of every tunnel...but the end seems far far away....


This is from India, but could be from just about anywhere.