Friday, June 02, 2006

Ah, the humanity. Drink it up

Yin, from Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia provides further proof that humans are humans and borders irrelevant:

Err... I'm a girl despite what my frens say sometimes, same goes for my 'emenies'(tell me who you are plz.) I think, agreed with many, i'm an open minded gal, with loads for mood swings. I like making frens but you'll have to kick me to satrt talking but kick me again to stop. I'm into those Gothic and funky look. Those mix and match things. err... I Really don't have that much to say 'cuz i have no idea how i am to ppl. 'cept that i'm a loyal and great fren. I'm there for my frens and family. But unfortunaly i'm not those really perfect gals,the pretty and loads of boyfriends. I just regular..., okay i'm ugly,well not that bad looking. i dun break mirror's with my face. LOL. I dun mind meeting anybody to be my friendz. Plz to meet you guys. i know i'm weird but after ignoring that factor, i'm nice... i think. yeah, i'm unsure of myself too.

Well Yin, if you make it here to read this, I think you're beautiful. And, man, how I love that dialect.