Friday, June 02, 2006

Muslim Fundamentalists are human too

Asif Wadud, aka The Urchin, a Muslim Fundamentalist from Bangladesh, provides these funny pictures of Bush with the Chinese leader and his wife.

This is Bush groping the Chinese Leader's wife in Beijing:



This is the Chinese leader keeping Bush from groping his wife on their visit to the U.S.


Then he goes on to teach us something even more important. He is as human as the rest of us:

i am Asif Wadud, a Muslim and a Bangladeshi.
i just want to live a peaceful innocent life.
i said thanks everyone for knowing that I do have a share in the blogosphere.
i want to see someday the Islamic Republic of Bangaldesh - governed on the basis of justice and morality.
i wish those who represent Islam in my country were actually knowledgeable scholars and not some opportunists and/or religious fanatics.
i hate it when I see there's already a lot of people by the name "Asif".
i miss the time I spent during my 2nd Grade to 5th Grade .
i fear Allah may decide not to guide me due to my overweening arrogance.
i hear Allah is merciful and there's still a chance if I become humble and patient.
i wonder when Bangladesh will become something better than a developing country.
i regret often for talking too much.
i am not an extremist but a fundamentalist.
i sing not cos I've never been able to memorize any lyrics or even a part of it.
i cry when I can't solve the exercises from the "The Art of Computer Programming" by Donald Knuth even though I try like a thousand times.
i am sorry I was late to post the meme, but we are currently facing a nation-wide crisis of electricity.
i made little or no contributions to the society I live in(yet).
i write cos I can't speak very well.
i confused SP to be Superposition Principle, wheras, it meant Series-Parallel, and as a result ended up getting a bad grade in one of my courses.
i need to develop some abs and muscles.
i should learn not to take myself seriously.
i start my pc everyday when I get up from bed.
i finish everything abruptly.