Wednesday, May 07, 2008

An uzi on her side

I think you know that chuckling on-line magazine has no political affiliations. I am neither Republican or Democrat, Green nor Red. If I must scrunched up and jammed forcibly into a label, I prefer "sensible independent," or maybe "ultra-sensible independent," or now that I think about it, "ultra-sensible independent" with a vaguely German accent so it comes out "ultra-zensisble independent, or "Uzi," for short. Yes, that's the ticket. Poor chuckling is poor no more. I am an Uzi, baby.

Anyway, the big news is that chuckling on-line magazine endorses Hillary Clinton for president. You may remember that I had previously endorsed Rudolf Guiliani because he was the sickest sociopath in the race. It's not that I actually like sick sociopaths, but what I like isn't going to be running country so I might as well hope for the greatest entertainment value.
javascript:void(0)
Well, it's been a long time since rotten Rudy dropped out, but even after watching Hillary's sickeningly tactless victory speech last night and hearing her representatives this morning talk about how she will do whatever it takes to destroy Barak Obama, I was still unconvinced that she was sick and twisted enough to be truly entertaining.

But this morning I received an advanced draft of the speech she is planning to give at the Democratic convention (after she loses, before she goes to the Supreme court and get's appointed Democratic nominee). Here is the how it ends:

And as for you Barak Hussein Osama, I say these words: To the last I grapple with thee. From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee. You have not heard. the last of me.

Good stuff, eh? How can you not root for such a total psycho?

And maybe she'll pick Rudy for vice-president if Lieberman, for some unforeseeable reason, turns her down. Of course I know in my heart of hearts that will never happen, but one can dream.