Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We've established what you are... (cont.)

It seems Senator Barak Obama has cut a deal with Senator Hillary Clinton to help pay her debt in exchange for not continuing to run against him in a very obvious way. Word on the street has it that she is in hock for $22.5 million. That seems like a large sum, granted, but other reports put her net worth at something significantly (speaking for myself, $.9 million is significant) above $34 million. So theoretically, she could pay off her own fucking debt instead of taking badly needed funds from the presidential race. Her annual income is over $12 million, so she'd make it up in no time.

On the bright side, that news gives me all the excuse I need not to contribute to Senator Obama's campaign. If the fruit of my labor is going to be blown on a prostitute, I'll do it myself thank you very much.