Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Queens



More photos here.

Regular readers know that I don't normally talk about the photos. I would prefer that you put on your favorite music, click on the first picture, watch the slide show, think about it, watch it a few more times, think about it some more, etc.

I know that rarely happens, but still, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. I'm only writing this now because I need to put some space between the photo that illustrates this slide show and the photo that illustrates the article below. It doesn't look good when two photos are too close together, not when they illustrate different stories. And to be perfectly honest, that's pretty much the purpose of all the text here at chuckling on-line magazine. Filler, alas, poor filler.

So is the spacing correct yet? Yes, I think it is. Move along now. Scroll a little lower. What's up with that skeleton in the window? I don't know. Click on it, see a bigger picture.