Sunday, June 04, 2006

Punk Rock in Las Vegas, who knew?


From the THE WORLDS WORST BLOG EVER:

Area 51 Just Sat Fuck one of the best fucking tapes of all fucking time, you say you're from Las Vegas & you haven't heard this, you add "what the fuck is a tape any way?" I tell you, Fuck You! Until your I-pod can play tapes or I can afford an I-pod it is not cool to listen to an I-pod. Tapes are where it's at, baby! You are just a fucking poser, get the fuck out of my blog & don't even tell me about the Christian Hard Core shows you go to at the Jumpin' Rockin' Java, because when I used to see Area 51 play at the Elks lodge, they would be sitting in their van drinking beer listening to the Misfits really loud, not reading the bible. Discuss the bible punk? Hell no! Throwing a chair at a nazi skinhead at the Elks Lodge, with Area 51 playing is punk as "hell" & hard core as fuck. I'd also like to add when ever in doubt beating up racist skinheads is always the right thing to do, don't even question if it will fuck up the venue, because if nazis are at the venue it will get ruined sooner or later...Here is a brief list of things I've enjoyed hitting nazi skinheads with. If you wonder if it's only OK to hit nazi skinheads your wrong it's also just fine to push, shove, kick, run the over, & piss on & if you know martial arts why not put it to good use. My fist, golf club, baseball bat, brick, beer bottle have all felt the side of a nzis head. Also through history nazi skinheads have proven again & again that they are bullies, cowards & will jump you, attack you from behind, & use weapons, don't even question if you doing an unprovoked attack to them is wrong. Don't do a peace walk or do an anti-racist march, that will make the right winger laugh & call you liberals, communist, pussies. Sure there is nothing wrong with being liberal, being a commie, or pussy, but it's better for them to mumble it from a bed while a doctor from Sri Lanka is treating them. To add to this it's not cool to be racist, but if you are that is one thing, but when you act out on it & hurt someone & try to ruin their day, well fuck you then. This also goes for homophobic, sexists, & anyone who doesn't listen to Screaching Weesel. You are the ones that put it out there, your flight jacket with the Skrewdriver patch is all I need to know you would rather me leave, fuck you if it's between you & me, it's going to be you. This was punk lesson #666...

Kinda reminds me of Woody Allen talking to Mr. Mike in Manhattam, or was it Annie Hall?